Please join The Globe and Mail as we congratulate our finalists in the Young Lions qualifying competition.
Our warmest congratulations to:
Category, Young Lions - Print
- Gessica Marcus & Kaitlin Traynor
- Maria Qamar & Cressida Sobrevilla
- Jordan Hamer & Spencer Dingle
- Andrea Romanelli & Jenny Luong
- Noah Feferman & Stefan D'Aversa
Category, Young Lions - Film
- Gene Ho & Kevin Hall
- Andrew Askes & Jon Lucas
- Hannah Smit & Kyle Lamb
- Bryan Howarth & Edward Malyon
- Julia Morra & Trevor Gourley
Category, Young Lions - Cyber
- Evan Smithers & Patricia Lamanna
- Shiran Teitelbaum & Alice Blastorah
- Liam Johnstone & Sarah Domenico
- Marc Lessard & Sabastien Robillard
- Alex Newman & Erica Newman
Category, Young Lions - Media
- Andrew Young & Scott Dane
- Marla Natoli & Neven Seremski
- Jonathan Davies & Alex Papas
- Emily McConkey & Haley Smith
- Ming Lee & Jamile Raval
Judging for the Young Lions qualifying competition is currently underway. The winning Young Lions teams will be announced at the CMDC conference, April 23, 2013.
Key datesMarch 18 to 22 – Judging for all competitions.
April 23 – Winners are announced at the CMDC conference.
May 9 – Dinner at the Spoke Club for the Gold winning teams.
June 16 to 22 - Cannes Lions Festival.
Official Rules and RegulationsDownload the 2013 Globe and Mail Young Lions Competition Rules and Regulations
Download the 2013 Globe and Mail Young Lions Competition Rules and Regulations_French
QualificationsYoung Lions must meet these qualifications:
- Be 28 years or under (born on or after June 22, 1984).
- Have advertising or communications industry experience.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada (Work Permits do no qualify).
- Have a valid passport, which the winning team must provide before accepting their prize.
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent. And,
- Have strong English skills (all entries are written & presented in English).
What will you win – aside from a career altering experience?You could win a trip to Cannes and the chance to compete in the 2013 Cannes Lions Festival’s Young Lions competition – June 16 to 22. See the Rules and Regulations for complete prize details.
Got a question?Send it to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 24 business hours