Go to: Features
A Subscriber-Only Site for Serious Investors
With a wealth of exclusive features and tools, globeinvestorgold.com is the site of choice for Canada's discriminating investors. As paying subscribers, they naturally place a higher premium on the material they find here than they do on information that's freely available.
With its content held in such high esteem, it's no surprise that globeinvestorgold.com's ads are equally valued and appreciated. Surrounded by exclusive columnists, expert advice, powerful tools and streaming data, advertising on globeinvestorgold.com has its intrinsic credibility and authority enhanced thanks to a "halo effect" few other sites can confer.
This comprehensive site is ideal for any marketer who wants to reach sophisticated consumers who have a high degree of financial literacy. Like its sister sites globeinvestor.com and globefund.com, globeinvestorgold.com is now part of the larger umbrella site ReportonBusiness.com.
FeaturesSavvy Canadian investors find everything they need to make wise financial decisions at goldinvestorgold.com: authoritative editorial content, robust tools and timely information.
This one-stop investing site offers:
- A secure online portfolio that lets subscribers track all their investments and assets, and, where appropriate, compare their performance with that of the major indexes.
- Gold Tracker, a customizable mini-app where subscribers can watch the Business News Network (BNN) live on their desktops and search the BNN video archive, stream market news, and get real-time or delayed quotes from the TSX, NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ (including Level II for an extra price) and Options Price Reporting Authority.
- Over 20 years of historical market data on stocks, funds, bonds and options.
- Detailed data about and charts of more than 20,000 North American stocks, 4,600 Canadian mutual funds, 12,000 Canadian bonds and all Canadian and U.S. equity options that can be "sliced and diced" in a practically limitless number of ways.
- More than 2,000 searchable news items daily.
- Exclusive commentary by more than 30 leading financial experts.
- An inside look at what Canada's top money mangers are buying and selling, with the ability to track their picks over time.
- More than 25 different types of alerts delivered that can be instantly delivered to subscribers' desktops, wireless devices or Gold Tracker applications.
- RealTimeTraders Global Financial Newswires headlines, with reports on breaking news, broker comments, earnings announcements and surprises, meaningful block trades, IPOs, trading halts and stocks on the move.
- The online Trade by Numbers magazine.
Need more information?Contact a Globe representative for helpful advice, a quick quote or to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
RelatedYou can extend your reach and increase your ad's impact with an additional presence in one or more of The Globe's following print or digital products.