Go to: FeaturesReadership
Where savvy Canadians look first for fast, friendly and informed investment news
Globe Investor delivers the latest market news, together with The Globe's trusted investment advice, in an engaging and easy to use website.
The globeinvestor.com provides users with the tools, news and detailed data that savvy investors need to plan their financial futures, and so is an ideal environment for advertisers of financial products or services.
FeaturesGlobeinvestor.com contains the information investors need to effectively plan their portfolios. Especially helpful is the Watchlist tool, which helps site users make faster, informed decisions to manage and track their investments. Once registered, readers can better manage their portfolio from anywhere by easily importing investments from their existing stock list, fund list or another site.
Other site features include:
- Breaking business and financial news, plus coverage of income funds, real estate investment trusts, income trust funds, commodities and more.
- At-a-glance updates about the Canadian, U.S. and currency markets.
- Sophisticated tools to track stocks, portfolios, earnings estimates and surprises, and more.
- Globe five-star ratings, which compare stocks to others in their peer groups.
- Portfolio Builder models, which examine how events in world markets can affect financial portfolios.
- Smart Money, a weekly column about personal finance that also appears in the Saturday Globe.
- Watchlists that allow users to store information about stocks, funds and bonds to review at their convenience.
- E-mail alerts that inform subscribers about the financial news that can impact their current and future strategies.
The Globe digital audience understands the importance of saving and investing for the future. In fact, over a third of them have savings and investments valued at more than $250,000. As you might expect, globeinvestor.com and globefund.com visitors are more likely to have savings and investments of more than $250,000.
Related case study
An industry first that partnered The Globe with Rogers™ Publishing to create Business without Borders, a multi-media program that significantly expanded HSBC’s commercial customer contact base in Canada.
Read the case study >
Read the case study >
The Globe digital audience relies on a variety of media for financial advice. At the top of their list is the Internet with nearly three-quarters looking online for financial advice.
When seeking financial advice from non-media sources, The Globe digital audience turns to financial planners first. Clearly, anyone who markets financial planning should consider space on one of our online properties--and globeinvestor.com would be a good place to start.
Need more information?Contact a Globe representative for helpful advice, a quick quote or to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
RelatedYou can extend your reach and increase your ad's impact with an additional presence in one or more of The Globe's following print or digital products.